Exceptional and Dedicated Care Workers Required
Want a great way to help the community and have flexible work hours?
Working in aged or disability care is such a rewarding career choice, but also gives you a flexible income to work around your schedule.
We are looking for care staff who want to provide “assistance for life” with genuine person centred care to those in need. Positions are available for overnight care, live-in care, as well as our hourly care divisions.
We would love to have you on our books, but first you will need some qualifications;
- Preferably (although not essential) experience in a care role in Australia
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a manual handling certificate
- Have a recent Police Clearance
- Have your own car and driver’s license
- Must be able to speak and understand English well
Why choose to work with Platinum Healthcare?
- Because we are a small company with a big vision for helping our ageing community.
- Our business is simple with great flexibility to work casual hours
- We provide you with great support while you are working with us
We are looking for some people to start on a casual basis NOW, so please visit our website and go to the “Work with us” section to apply or click on the “Submit Resume” button below.