Experienced caregivers required for community-based work in various suburbs near Perth – immediate start
Do you have a passion for providing quality, client centred health care?
Do you really enjoy helping, enabling and assisting older people?
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of your clients?
We’re currently looking for support workers or caregivers to provide home or community based care services. The role will require supporting clients with failing health due to ageing. Day, evening and weekend shifts are available as well as live-in care shifts for the right person.
There are also current vacancies for a caregiver that is available to provide live-in care for a minimum of two days per week. The position is based south the river, close to the location of Fremantle.
At Platinum Healthcare we pride ourselves on providing our clients with an exceptional service so the staff we’re looking for must be enthusiastic and qualified. In addition, our clients want consistency of Caregivers. They enjoy building relationships with our Caregivers, therefore we prefer employees who are here for the long term and also show:
- a client/customer focused approach to service delivery,
- good presentation and an excellent command of English,
- that they enjoy communicating with a variety of people and are a good listener,
- flexibility, creativity and a friendly, positive attitude to work and life,
- the capacity to adapt to a variety of situations and contribute positively to the goals of our organisation.
If this describes you … then we want you! Platinum Healthcare is growing and is constantly seeking out exceptional Caregivers like you. Apply today.
Please click on the SUBMIT RESUME button below now if you:
- have experience in an aged and/or disability care role,
- have a current driver’s licence and a reliable car,
- have a current national police clearance,
- currently live (and are eligible to work) in Western Australia.