We are looking for a talented and successful RN to step up to a role in our growing, boutique care organisation. It will be a broad-based role in which you will need to contribute both at the grass roots level and also contribute to company-wide strategic planning initiates. To be successful you need to be an A-player with:
- broad practical nursing experience in a variety of settings,
- administrative nursing experience, including rostering experience, case management, discharge planning,
- experience in supervising other staff, including assessment and coaching of staff,
- an understanding of quality control systems, and
- ideally a good knowledge of the current aged and disability care system?
As an A-player in our team you would also need to answer yes to the following questions:
- Are you professional and results driven, yet light hearted and fun?
- Would you rather work for David than Goliath?
- Are you able to both see the forest and work in the trees?
- Are you ready to take on a senior role in a small, growing organisation?
- Are you a flexible team player with a can do / will do attitude to work?
- Are you the type of team member who figures out how to fix a problem, not who’s to blame?
- Are you passionate about helping others get the best quality life in spite of limitations due to ageing, chronic illness or disabilities?
Options exist for either a part-time or full-time position. As you would expect in a smaller organisation, the position will require you wear a number of hats. These will include:
- Broadly functioning in the role of care coordinator
- Support in our talent development department
- Taking control of our continuous improvement and quality control initiatives
- Participate in the after-hours on-call roster
- Positive leadership team contributions & organisation-wide contributions
- Being an ambassador for the organisation
- Providing backup support in other areas as assigned
Required Qualifications & Competencies:
At Platinum Healthcare your values, abilities, and track record of success are more important than direct experience. That being said, an ideal candidate would have the following:
- Registered Nurse qualifications and broad clinical experience
- Strong competencies in intellect (the ability to learn, understand, and innovate), personal skills (integrity, candour, excellence, etc.), and interpersonal skills (oral and written communication, customer service, etc.)
- Strong organisational and time management skills with a proven ability to multitask and follow-through and meet deadlines
- Strong IT skills and the ability to readily master a range of software applications
- Proven track record for improving processes to make things easier for those you have served
- Proven track record of demonstrating empathy and compassion for individuals
Platinum Healthcare’s goal is to maintain a diverse, motivated, and positive work environment full of great people. Take pride in working for a company that lives its Mission and Values and continually provides quality care services to its many clients. Please visit our web site for additional information on our organisation at – www.platinumhealthcare.com.au.
If you are interested in this opportunity please fill out an application online at this work with us section of our website or call us for further clarification.