Do you want a career with a difference!
Do you have a genuine desire to help and support people with disabilities or failing health due to ageing?
Apply now … you’ll be glad you did!
We are looking for experienced Support Workers to provide support to our clients. The role will require supporting clients with a range of disabilities as well as clients with failing health due to ageing.
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with an exceptional service so we’re looking for enthusiastic and qualified staff who show:
- A client/customer focussed approach to service delivery
- That they enjoy communicating with a variety of people and are a good listener
- Flexibility, creativity and a friendly, positive attitude to work and life
- A high level of organisational and communication skills and good attention to detail
- The capacity to adapt to a variety of situations and work as part of a motivated team in a busy environment
You are also required to have:
- Current First Aid certificate
- National Police Clearance (less than 3 months old)
- Current Manual handling certificate
- Current Drivers Licence and comprehensively insured vehicle
- Min qualification appropriate Cert III, or healthcare studies in a relevant field with demonstrated experience
If you are:
- a student in a health field wanting practical experience
- an AIN wanting to get out of hospital or residential facilities
- a parent with school aged children seeking flexible work
- a former health professional wanting to get back to work
- wanting a career change where you can contribute positively to the lives of others
then become a Community Support Worker and perform a much needed and important job. You’ll be supporting the elderly, the sick or injured and the disabled with day to day assistance so that they can remain in the comfort of their own home.
If this sounds like you, click “SUBMIT RESUME” and please include a covering letter, addressing the criteria, and also your resume.