Experienced carers required for community-based work in various suburbs in Perth’s Central and Southern Suburbs – immediate start
We’re currently looking for support workers or carers. The role will require supporting clients with a range of disabilities or with failing health due to ageing. Day, evening and weekend shifts are available.
Community Support Work is ideal for you if you are:
- a student in a health field wanting practical experience,
- an AIN wanting to get out of hospital or residential facilities,
- a parent with school aged children seeking flexible work,
- a former health professional wanting to get back to work,
- wanting a career change where you can contribute positively to the lives of others.
At Platinum Healthcare we pride ourselves on providing our clients with an exceptional service so the staff we’re looking for we’re looking for must be enthusiastic and qualified and show:
- a client/customer focused approach to service delivery,
- that they enjoy communicating with a variety of people and are a good listener,
- flexibility, creativity and a friendly, positive attitude to work and life,
- a high level of organisational and communication skills and good attention to detail,
- the capacity to adapt to a variety of situations and work as part of a motivated team in a busy environment.
If this sounds like you then become a Community Support Worker and perform a much needed and important job. You’ll be supporting the elderly, the sick or injured and the disabled with day to day assistance so that they can remain in the comfort of their own home.
Please click on the SUBMIT RESUME button below now if you:
- have Certificate III in aged care (or similar) OR are a healthcare student and have experience in personal care,
- have experience in an aged and/or disability care role,
- have a current driver’s licence and a reliable car,
- have a current national police clearance,
- currently live (and are eligible to work) in Western Australia.
Having said all that, if you’re successful in joining our team you’ll receive generous pay and conditions (including various allowances). At Platinum Healthcare we pride ourselves on looking after our staff as well as our clients and promise you’ll be a valued member of the team.
So why not click the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below and apply to join the team?