Through our unique “Assistance for Life” programme we are able to support and assist the elderly, disabled and the chronically ill, as well as those who are sick or injured and recuperating. The programme has been specially designed to produce a positive impact on both the physical and mental health needs of our clients and thereby enhance their quality of life.
Platinum Healthcare Group’s “Assistance for Life” programme is designed to assist and empower the elderly and the disabled to:
- have control over their own life as far as possible;
- remain in the comfort of their own home, in familiar surroundings and in the community they know;
- be more independent at home and in the community;
- achieve improved outcomes where possible; and thus
- enhance their quality of life.
Hear From Our CEO
“Assistance for Life” is not just our tagline, but it is about providing the right care for your loved one so they can live a safe and happy independent life at home and in the community they know and love. Such “active involvement” in life will have a positive impact on both physical and mental health. What’s more, our services are flexible and will adapt to the changing needs of the care recipient.
This “Assistance for Life” is given by our trained carers in a discrete and professional manner making sure that client’s dignity and privacy (including that of their family) are respected at all times.