Exceptional and Dedicated Caregivers Required
Want a great way to help the community and have flexible work hours?
Working in aged or disability care is such a rewarding career choice, but also gives you a flexible income to work around your schedule.
We are looking for care staff who want to provide “assistance for life” with genuine person centred care to those in need. Positions are available for overnight care, live-in care, as well as our hourly care divisions.
How we work:
The “Platinum” motto is to provide our clients with “Assistance for Life”. This involves a personalised and holistic approach to client support in much the same way that you would do this as a family member. We at Platinum Healthcare are focused on maintaining the dignity, independence and security of our clients in their own familiar home environment, whilst supporting and enhancing their current lifestyle.
Duties will include:
- Assisting our clients with their personal care activities.
- Providing companionship and social support during daily activities.
- Performing light household tasks such as preparing meals, laundry, shopping and cleaning.
- Implementing strategies for managing dementia and other health issues.
- Delivering activities that promote emotional and intellectual stimulation.
- Maintaining a safe living environment by minimising or removing safety risks or hazards.
- Transporting clients to appointments, outings and social engagements.
- Using equipment to assist clients with limited mobility such as hoists, swivel cushions and wheelchairs.
- Liaising with other health care professionals, family members and carers.
- Certificate III in Aged or Disability Care or equivalent healthcare training
- Experience in a caregiver role in Australia
- Current first aid certificate
- Manual handling certificate
- Recent Police Clearance (less than 1 year)
- Must be able to speak and understand English well
Other Essential Criteria:
- Ability to easily relate to a variety of people
- Ability to be flexible with time and to accommodate rosters that include weekends and evenings
- Have your own roadworthy vehicle and driver’s license
Why choose to work with Platinum Healthcare?
- We are a small company with a big vision for helping our ageing community
- Our business is simple with great flexibility to work casual hours
- We provide you with great support while you are working with us
We are looking for some people to start on a casual basis NOW. To apply click on the “Submit Resume” button below.