Experienced caregivers required for community-based work
in various suburbs near Perth – immediate start
Does helping, enabling and assisting people with health concerns come naturally to you?
Have others told you you that you are a natural and exceptional caregiver?
Do you have a passion for providing quality, client centred health care?
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of your clients?
We’re currently looking for support workers or caregivers to provide home or community based care services. The role will require supporting clients with failing health due to ageing or disabilities. Day, evening and weekend shifts are available as well as sleep-over and live-in care shifts for the right person.
At Platinum Healthcare we pride ourselves on providing our clients with an exceptional service so the staff we’re looking for must be enthusiastic and qualified. In addition, our clients want consistency of Caregivers. They enjoy building relationships with our Caregivers, therefore we prefer employees who are here for the long term and who:
- have a client/customer focused approach to service delivery,
- possess the qualifications and skills essential for a caregiver career,
- have a good presentation and an excellent command of English,
- are a good listener and enjoy communicating with a variety of people,
- show flexibility, creativity and a friendly, positive attitude to work and life,
- have the capacity to adapt to a variety of situations and to contribute positively to the goals of our organisation.
If this describes you … then we want you! Platinum Healthcare is growing and is constantly seeking out exceptional Caregivers like you. Apply today.
Please click on the SUBMIT RESUME button below now if you:
- have experience in an aged and/or disability care role,
- possess current first aid and manual handling certificates,
- have a current driver’s licence and a reliable car,
- have a current national police clearance,
- currently live (and are eligible to work) in Western Australia.