Are you an exceptional and qualified Support Carer? … Join us!
You’ll be rewarded with flexibility, choice and training opportunities in a friendly supportive team environment.
We’re looking for community support workers to assist clients in the Perth suburbs.
We are seeking qualified, experienced and compassionate support workers for aged and disability clients for sleepover shifts. You will be committed to actively supporting participants within their home and creating a safe environment.
Night shift times are typically 08:00-08:00
Additional sleepover hourly rates will apply
About Platinum CAREgivers:
Each of our qualified staff are hand-picked professionals. We look hard for the best people for the right job. Our staff are people who love what they do and are committed to delivering quality in-home care to our clients. They enjoy people for who they are. They understand that caring roles like this are all about the needs and wants of the client. Caring, assisting and enabling is what they do best. They are also fully on board with our mission, vision and values.
Requirements for a Support Worker:
To ensure our clients receive an exceptional service we’re looking for people as described above who can demonstrate:
- Care giving experience
- A client/customer focused approach to service delivery
- That they enjoy communicating with a variety of people and are a good listener
- That they have an excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Flexibility in work hours
- Creativity and a friendly, positive attitude to work and life
- A high level of initiative and organisational skills with a good attention to detail
- The capacity to adapt to a variety of situations and work as part of a motivated team in a busy environment
- Good personal presentation
Minimum qualifications and certificates for Support Worker:
You are also required to have:
- Current First Aid certificate
- NDIS Workers Screening Check
- Current Manual handling certificate
- Hand Hygiene certificate
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety and You’
- Department of Health COVID-19 Infection Control Training
- Current Drivers Licence and a roadworthy vehicle that is registered and insured
- Min qualification being an appropriate Cert III, or healthcare studies in a relevant field
If this sounds like you, click “SUBMIT RESUME” and please include a cover letter and your resume.