Platinum Healthcare was proudly established in Western Australia and offers the best aged and disability home care services in Perth. We provide in-home aged care, disability care, respite care and palliative care services throughout Perth to a wide range of clients.
We currently have locations available throughout Perth’s Southern suburbs including Rockingham and Waikiki.
We are seeking qualified, experienced and compassionate support workers for aged and disability clients. We currently have multiple positions available for our rewarding community support roles. The candidate will need to commit to ongoing shifts.
- A genuine passion for making a difference in someone’s life
- A client/customer focused approach to exceptional service delivery
- That they enjoy communicating with a variety of people and are a good listener
- That they have an excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Creativity along with a warm, friendly, positive attitude to work and life
- A high level of organisational skills and good attention to detail
- The capacity to adapt to a variety of situations and work as part of a motivated team
- Good personal presentation
Minimum Skills & Experience
- Certificate III (or higher) in a related community care field or current healthcare studies
- Current First Aid certificate
- NDIS Worker Screening check
- Current Manual Handling certificate
- Current Hand Hygiene certificate
- Certificate of Completion for NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Current Drivers Licence
- Completed online Department of Health COVID-19 infection control training
- Previous employment in disability or aged care support work will be highly regarded
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Flexible, family friendly culture to meet your work life balance
- On-going training and development to set you up for success
- Competitive hourly rates
- Employee discount, wellness and benefit package
- An opportunity to build a career within the community care industry
Is this you?
Click on ‘SUBMIT RESUME’ below. Please include a cover letter and a comprehensive resume.