Do you want a career with a difference!
Is caring, assisting and enabling what you do best?
Location: Ellenbrook, Guildford, Lesmurdie, Kalamunda, Gooseberry Hill, Western Australia
We are looking for experienced Support Workers to provide support to our clients. The role will require supporting clients with a range of needs arising from illness, disabilities or failing health due to ageing. With your invaluable support they will be able to stay safely in their home and in the community that is familiar to them.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the suburbs in and around the Eastern hills suburb areas of Perth from Ellenbrook through to Kalamunda as you’ll be supporting clients in those areas.
Requirements for Support Worker:
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with an exceptional service so we’re looking for enthusiastic and qualified staff who can demonstrate:
- A client/customer focused approach to service delivery
- That they enjoy communicating with a variety of people and are a good listener
- That they have an excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Flexibility in work hours
- Creativity and a friendly, positive attitude to work and life
- A high level of organisational skills and good attention to detail
- The capacity to adapt to a variety of situations and work as part of a motivated team in a busy environment
- Good personal presentation
Minimum qualifications and certificates for Support Worker:
You are also required to have:
- Current First Aid certificate
- National Police Clearance
- Working With Children Check
- Current Manual handling certificate
- Hand Hygiene certificate
- Current Drivers Licence and a roadworthy vehicle that is registered and insured
- Min qualification being a Certificate in disability care, or healthcare studies in a relevant field
- Must have previous paid employment in aged or disability care.
If this sounds like you, click “SUBMIT RESUME” and please include a covering letter, addressing the criteria, and also your resume.